The MHS plan for home football games is listed below. The major changes are as follows:
1. We will limit ticket sales to 1,000 tickets. These will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2. Tickets can be purchased online by visiting https://gofan.co/app/school/AL11866. Online ticket sales will end at noon on Thursdays. We will post the number of pre-sold tickets on the school webpage daily so that the public will know how many tickets will be available on Friday.
3. If you do not want to purchase tickets online, but would like to purchase tickets before Friday, you can visit the school and purchase tickets in the front office Wednesday-Friday from 8-12. There will not be any tickets sold between noon and 5PM on game day. Gates will open at 5 PM. We will post the total number of tickets available for purchase at the gate on our school website. All tickets are $7.
4. We will have three gates open this year. MHS fans will enter in the North Gate. Fans with disabilities/families will enter through the Middle Gate. The Middle Gate will also serve as our Pass Gate. Visiting fans will enter in the South Gate.
5. Our band will sit in the portable bleachers located to the right of the home stands (near the South Gate). This will allow us to spread out fans throughout the home side of the bleachers. Additionally, this location will help our band be able to get on and off the field more efficiently for our before game and halftime festivities.
6. There will be rows throughout all bleachers that will be marked as "closed". This is to help with social distancing guidelines.
7. We will have several tables and portable bleachers spread out throughout the stadium to help with social distancing.
8. When physical distancing cannot be maintained, facial coverings should be worn. Each person shall wear a mask, or other facial covering, that covers his or her nostrils and mouth at all times when within six feet of a person from another household. (Based on the July 29th, 2020 Current Order of the State Health Officer). All fans will be expected to wear a facial covering during entrance and exit to the stadium, while visiting the concession stand, or visiting the restroom. While in the stadium seating area, individuals from different households should maintain a physical distancing of 6 feet.