The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
Semifinalists will be required to provide a recommendation from a community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need. Finalists will be interviewed via Skype or telephone by a member of the selection committee. Learn more about the qualifications of a GE-Reagan Foundation Scholar.
Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the program’s administrator, Scholarship America, at 1-844-402-0354 and ask for the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should anticipate a response to inquiries within one business day. Personnel at GE and The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute cannot address applicant questions.
Deadline: January 5, 2021